Respect and care for your personal data are priorities for us at JOYCE ROYSEN ADVOGADOS (“JRA”). That is why we spare no effort to comply with all the security measures necessary to protect your data and to ensure that you, the owner of the data, have full knowledge about how it will be used by JRA.
The entity controlling your data is JOYCE ROYSEN ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS, a law firm located at Rua Iguatemi 448, 17th floor, Itaim Bibi neighborhood, in the city of São Paulo, state of São Paulo, with Brazilian corporate taxpayer ID number [CNPJ] 00.000.369/0001-02 and Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo Section, [OAB/SP] membership number 2.618.
If you have any questions or doubts about the handling of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), DATABLOCK PROTEÇÃO DE DADOS LTDA., at the following email address: email@example.com.
1. The personal data collected through the contact form will be handled so that we can respond to your message. Additionally, if we receive your consent, we can use your personal data to keep you informed about legal news and developments, as well as about the legal services provided by JRA.
2. The personal data collected through e-mail messages will be handled so that we can communicate with you, respond to requests and take the necessary measures with relation to your needs.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as your consent is in effect. If you revoke your consent, the data will be blocked until the end of any applicable statutes of limitations.
The legal basis for handling your personal data collected through the contact form is our legitimate interest in establishing a professional relationship and beginning to provide services. Therefore, it is necessary that you provide the requested data so that we can respond to your question.
Your consent allows us to handle your personal data so that we can keep you informed about legal news and developments, as well as about the services we provide at JRA. If you wish to receive this information, you should indicate this in the dialog box available for this purpose. Your consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal basis for handling your personal data collected by email messages is our legitimate interest in establishing and/or maintaining a professional relationship with you, responding to your questions and/or enabling the provision of our services.
Your personal data can be transferred to the following recipients:
* Government bodies to comply with a court order or legal or regulatory obligations;
* Providers of services related to the management and hosting of the website and data, as well as marketing companies.
The third parties with whom we might share your data also take all the security measures necessary for its protection.
At any time, you can exercise the right to:
* Confirm whether we are handling your data;
* Have access to your data;
* Request the correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
* Request the anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary or excessive data or data handled in breach of the provisions of the data protection law;
* Request the portability of your data to another service provider;
* Request the elimination of the personal data handled with your consent, except when necessary for the performance of a legal or regulatory obligation by us, or when they are retained anonymously;
* Request information about the public or private entities with whom we share your data.
To obtain this information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following email address: email@example.com.